The ministries of our church are carried out through ministry teams: Women's Ministry (Mission II) Men's
Ministry (Brotherhood), Youth Ministry,Hospitality Ministry (Ushers, Greeters and Kitchen), Music Ministry (Adult
Choir, Men's Choir and Youth Choir), Children's Church Ministry, Sunday School Ministry, Jail Ministry and Community Out Reach
(Love In Action). I highly encourage you to get involved in one of these ministries as they are the means by which you can
become an active part of the work of our church. Lets take a look at these Ministry Teams.
Mission II. This ministry is designed to foster fellowship among our middle- aged women and their mission is stated as follows:
- To unite all women of the church into a missionary program that will stimulate growth in witnessing and working in the church, home and community.
- To help develop leadership and finer womanhood.
Brotherhood. This ministry is designed to foster fellowship among our men and their mission is stated as follows:
- To encourage the men of this church to become leaders within their home and the church by training and instruction from the Word of God.
- To be godly examples, role models, and mentors for the youth of our church, in particular the young men who have no father at home.
This ministry is designed to foster fellowship among our youth and their mission is stated as follows:
- To bring youth to Jesus, to keep them focused on God's purpose for their lives, by equipping them through God's Word.
-To provide ministry opportunities through worship, study, fellowship activities and community service.
-To encourage and develop Christ like maturity so that their lives may magnify God's name.
Ushers. This ministry is designed to assist all those who attend worship services and their mission statement is as follows:
- To meet the needs of the Pastor during the worship services; verify all announcements are cleared through the Pastor; to greet each person entering for worship; ensure every visitor is identified; get attendance count; assist the handicap; and work with the nurses in case of illness during the worship service.
Greeters. Their mission statement is as follows:
- The mission of the Greeter ministry is to make all those who attend our worship services feel welcome and comfortable, especially our guests.
Kitchen Ministry. Their mission statement is as follows:
- To plan and coordinate meals served on church grounds.
Music Ministry. Their Mission Statement is as follows:
- To lead the congregation in worship and praise through music.
Children's Church Ministry. Their mission statement is as follows:
- To provide both a worship and learning experience centered on the Word of God for the young. Emphasis will be placed on active participation of everyone in attendance.
Sunday School Ministry. Their mission statement is as follows:
- To teach God's Word so that each believer will understand and be equipped to carry out the five purposes of the church. These purposes are: Evangelism, Discipleship, Fellowship, Ministry and Worship.
Jail Ministry. Their mission statement is as follows:
- To minister to those who are incarcerated through the preaching and teaching of God's Word with the intent of sharing the message of repentance and reconciliation.
Community Outreach (Love In Action) Ministry. Their mission statement is as follows:
- To establish a viable presence within the Carver-Stevenson Communities by establishing relationships with our neighbors with the intent of winning them to Christ.